Stocks & Speculations Market Astrology
The Stock Market 💹 is a risky gambling type business, the luck of people change in the stock market like the tide in the sea, one can become a millionaire or a beggar depending on the natal chart and yogas in it, one may win sometimes, one may lose the other time this win and loss are the two sides of the same coin, but one should be careful not to invest money💲 which one cannot afford to lose, it is a risky business and a few taste permanent success here.
Speculation is a mind game and cosmic powers do influence our thoughts and actions. Stock Market Requires intellect skills and stability of mind and favorable luck which is mainly required to be successful in stock or share market trading. False promises and highly public stories of investors striking it rich or losing everything skew perceptions of the reality of the average investor.
The main Houses which are of very much importance is 2nd, 5th, 8th, 9th, and the 11th. Hence, The Houses which are of main importance in this are as follow:
- First House and its lord - Self inclination, Personality, Fame, Reputation in the Society.
- Second House and its lord - House of Wealth And Current Assets, Wealth, Bank Balance, Savings.
- Fifth House and its lord - This is the house of Speculations, Poorva Punya, Thing that we love, Speculative Gains, trading and investment in the stock exchange, shares.
- Seventh House and its lord - The Market Place where it happens, Business place
- Eight House and its lord - Sudden Gains, Investments, Lotteries, Ups and Downs of the Market
- Ninth House and its lord -In this, You always need a bit of Luck and Fate to be Successful
- Tenth House and its lord - Profession, karma, Rank and Eminence, Leadership.
- Eleventh House and its lord - House of Gains, Profits and Regular Income.
There Should be more number of Dhan Yogas(2,5,9,11 lords) but more importance is given to the Dhan Yogas created by the 5th and the 11th House here as Gains meets Speculations.
The Biggest Dhan Yoga has been the Strong Sambandha between the 2nd and the 11th House Lords. Then the 9-11 Strong Sambandha is also very Auspicious as Luck is mostly needed in Stocks as there is always an element of risk in this.
Planets involved :
- Mercury - Quick Thinking, Stocks, Currency, Decision Ability.
- Jupiter - Benefic, Expansion, Growth.
- Rahu - Sudden Things, Expansion, Unorthodox way of handling the situation.
- Moon - Mind, Day Trading as it fluctuates very fast. a person should have the balance of the mind to be not too affected by the highs and the lows.
- Saturn - Investment is majorly shown by Saturn as it signifies things that require time, patience.
- Mercury is the main karaka for the Stocks(as it is related to quick thinking and quick decision making). The Position of Mercury can show how one handles daily life activities efficiently and how one applies his intelligence practically.
- Rahu is the Karaka of the Speculation as well as dealing with the Foreign Currencies💲 etc. So it should be strong by Sign wise / House Wise /Could be Atmakaraka(The Highest Degree in the Chart).. Normally Rahu rules over Foreign Things and here Foreign Currencies are mainly used.
- Moon is the main Karaka when you are doing trading 💹so it should be strong in that case. (It is Suited to have Moon in Kendra or Trikona and placed in good amas). The mind is the most important factor as there is a lot of Ups- Downs in the Market. So, the Person should have a balanced attitude to these things.
- For risking taking ability, Mars and the 3rd lord( which is trik, Upachaya also so should be good in dignity) which will be very important. As a lot of risks are involved in stock market trading so the native should take decisions very wisely.
- Jupiter and Rahu tend to expand things ↔️. So if they are in trine in quadrant / Trikona or are related with the Ascendant / Ascendant lord or they are with the Dhan Yogas/ Auspicious Yogas, then it could help in accumulating. It gives you the power to deal with dynamics. The wealth in a person’s life is influenced by Jupiter as it is the Karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th Houses.
- For Investments, Saturn is the Karaka of Investments as it signifies things that require time, patience. So Strong Saturn in relation to Venus can help a person in long-term investments.
- Saturn if good: Slow and ready growth of Market value
- Saturn if bad: Steady downfall can be for long period too
The nakshatras which could help in this are majorly
- Punarvasu: The Nakshatra Shakti of Punarvasu is to Gain Wealth and Substance and it helps in the finance field.
- Swati: This is one of the Self Independent Stars and it is very good for trading.
- Vishakha: This occurs at the heart of the Market Place libra and it can help an individual.
- Purva Phalguni - It lies in the middle of the natural 5th house of Leo and its diety is Bhaga who shows Prosperity and Fortune.
- Hasta: It helps in deep analysis and to think logically about how will stocks turn up in the future.
- Purva Asadha - They are good Risk Managers and People in this field should try to calculate their Risks accordingly.
- Mula: They dig very deep and these are the kind of people who will do quite a bit of research before investing.
- Ardra: The Age of the Internet and the Digital Currencies which are used now are helpful for Ardra natives.
Nakshatras which are lying 3th, 5th, and 7th to the janma nakshatra can cause obstacles, losses in financial matters.
The Signs which can help a Person in this are
Mainly Taurus ascendant and Capricorn ascendant ppl are highly successful in speculation as 5th sign is Mercury-ruled and 5th sign is making money through speculation, gambling, sudden gain through profession as 8th to the 10th house of profession and for Capricorn ascendant Taurus is 5th sign. Indian stock market itself shows Taurus sign bull representing BSE.
If the Ashtakavarga Scores of 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th are more than 28 then it is good. The Higher the Score, the better it is.
Timing for Investment in the Stock Market
- It is good if you invest during the Dasha and Mahadasha of the lord of the 8th house.
- During the Dasha and Mahadasha of the lords of 5th, 9th, and 11th house.
- The transition of Jupiter and Rahu over benefic houses indicates the chances of gains from the stock market.
- The Dasha/Antardasha of the 5th House/Lord, 9th House/Lord, 11th House/Lord, 2nd House/Lord could help in getting gains during that time.
- Transits over this Money related House can also help.
- The person will make a career in share or the stock market when 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th, and 11th houses lords are connected with each other creating good Dhana yoga
- Exchange Yoga of the 2nd and 11th houses will make a stock investment successful.
- The person will earn money through the share market if their Moon-Mars conjunction in the birth chart, the native will get good success in trading.
- Jupiter, Rahu, or Mercury placed in the 11th house.
- Strong luck 9th house of chart.
- Strong 5th house with Rahu.
- Jupiter in Virgo or Capricorn could make a Person very good with Money.
- Saturn Venus Parivartana Yoga.
- Saturn in strength like in Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius.
- 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th house influence your stock market decisions and returns a lot. If they are free from any negative position or malefic influence, then you can clearly ace in the world of Stocks.
- The connection between 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th, and 11th houses will make a prolific combination of the market investment.
Unfavorable conditions for Stock Market Investment:
- The Stability of Mind is needed so the mind(Moon) should not be afflicted/debilitated (without Neechbhanga Raj Yoga)/ aspected by malefic.
- Retrograde lord of 6th and 11th house placed in the 12th house also signifies the loss in the stock market.
- 6-8 Relationship of Saturn and Venus.
- Ashtamasha Planets linkage with Asc 2,5,11,9,8 Houses
- If all quadrants are not aspected by any planet and if empty and Moon is placed in the 6th/8th and 12th house, the native will face severe losses in the stock market.
- The Houses especially the 5th, 9th, 11th shouldn't be afflicted too much or with dusthana lords (unless that dusthana lords are producing Vipreet raj yoga). Check for Yoga Bhangas also.
Check-in Relevant Vargas (like Pada Lagna, d9, d10, etc) also after checking it in the Lagna Chart.
Let's try to understand the above concepts through some sample of successful people charts :
Example Chart No.1:
Example Chart No.1:
Goldwater Barry Jr.(Astro data bank)
15 July 1938
- Ascendant lord in 11 house of gain
- Moon Jupiter aspecting 11 house
- 11th Lord in 9th house.
- 11th and 2nd lord in degrees wise Conjunct in Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Artha lord Sambdhana with 5th house of Speculation
- 9th lord, 2nd lord, 7th lord in 10th house of profession
- 10 house disposter is 5th house of speculation with Jupiter karka of wealth and Expansion.
- RAHU also aspecting 10TH house and 9th and 2nd lord so expanding luck and bank balance
- No malefic influence on Moon, Jupiter, Mercury (Mind, Thinking, Wisdom)
- 5-6House Lord in Exchange Yoga
- Ascendant Nakshatra lord in 2nd house.
- Ascendant Lord in 2house with 11th lord
- While disposter of 2nd in 9th house of Pada Lagna
- 11th lord aspected 2nd lord powerful sambandana
- Pada Lagna 5th lord in mutual aspect to Jupiter karaka of wealth and Moon 2nd lord
- 5th house of speculation is aspected by Mars 11th lord
- From Pada Lagna, too Artha lord connected very well.
Example Chart No.2:
Warren Buffet(Astro data bank)
30 Aug 1930
- Ascendant Lord Mars with Jupiter (Jupiter aspecting own house )
- Ascendant lord Mars in Ardra Nakshatra
- Ascendent nakshatra in Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Jupiter being 2nd lord in Punarvasu Nakshatra
- 11th lord in own house Exalted with 8th lord
- 2nd and 5th lord in 8th house Sudden gain
- Saturn is karaka for investment in 2house and aspecting 8th house,11th house,2nd lord, ascendant lord,5th lord 7th lord, Venus, Mercury all karka for great success in investment
- 11th house is aspected by Saturn Mars
- Rahu is expanding Saturn's investments.
- Moon Mercury Jupiter is not afflicted so the stability of the mind is good.
- Moon Disposter in 8th house of research with Jup wealth karka
- Saturn is aspecting Venus so long-term investments are Seen.
- Artha's house here also connected very well 10th lord in 1oth while 6th lord and 2lordtogether aspecting 2house.
- 5th lord in 9th house with 9th lord
- 2nd lord and 11lord in mutual aspect to each other with blessing of Jupiter
- 9th House of Luck has 5th and 9th lord while 2nd and 11th lord aspectimg highest Sambadhna created
- Artha lord are connected here too
Example Chart No.3:
Indian businessman and investor (40 years of experience in equity investing)
He has been referred has Indian Warren Buffet
- Moon in Visakha Nakshatra (Purposeful Star)
- Ascendent nakshatra Punarvasu here too.
- 11th lord Mars in own house
- 2lord in 5th house aspecting 11th house and lord
- 5th lord in Ascendant in Gemini sign aspecting 9th lord Saturn karaka for investment.
- 5th lord is also aspected by 8th lord,9th lord.
- Saturn Venus mutual aspecting is very good for long term investment here also 5 and 9th lord.
- 9th Lord aspecting 9th House of Luck(Bhagya) , ascendant, Venus, Mercury all karka of investment stock speculation covered
- Moon Mercury Jupiter here also not afflicted so bringing the stability of the Mind thinking process with Wisdom.
- Rahu aspecting Saturn karaka of investment.
- Saturn in Nakshatra of Purvashada nakshatra of strategics
- Artha 6th lord in 11house aspecting 2nd and 10th lord great sambandha Created
- Ascendant lord in Pushya nakshatra (emperor of nakshatra)
- 5th lord in 5th house aspected by Rahu and Conjucted with Saturn karaka for investment.
- Arudha lord in 11 house with Venus.
- 9th lord in 9th house aspected by Rahu.
- 2nd lord and 11lord in 12th house of foreign investment aspected by 9th lord
- 9th house of bhagya is aspected by both Jupiter and Rahu Expanding Luck.
- Artha lord of 6th and 10th house are in mutual aspects in 5-11 axis
Example Chart No.4:
Mr.Harshad Mehta (Big Bull of Stock Market) Known for Unique Way of Speculation.
29 July 1954
- Moon in Pushya Nakshatra (Prosperous Star)
- Rising is Hasta nakshatra of Skills where mercury is exalted for calculative skills and intelligence
- 5th lord Sat is exalted in 2nd House of Assets and Bank Balance and is aspected by a natural benefic Jupiter.
- Rahu is aspecting Mercury And Jupiter which gives him the unconventional talent of predicting the future of the stocks.
- 11th lord in Own house in Sat nakshatra and it has 3 benefics Jup Venus and Mercury 2-12 to it also causing a ShubhaKatri to the 11th house.
- Jupiter Mercury is in the 10th house Powerful and they are also conjoined in the Navamsa Lagna where both gets digbal(Source of Directional Strength).
- 9th lord is in 12th House of Foreign Stock Affairs denoting luck through foreign companies
- Jup and Mercury in Punarvasu nakshatra closely conjunct are to Gain Wealth and Substance and it helps in the finance field.
- Pada has 2lord exalted in 11th house
- 5th lord of Speculation in Arudha Lagna with Rahu karka of expanding it.
- From Pada Lagna also 9th 11th 2nd 5th 7th are having great sambandhana.
- 7th from Al has Jup and Mer Karka of wealth and stock in the Public house.
- Pada Lagna itself had Rahu in Lagna representing his unorthodox way of things and expanding his Wealth as Jupiter and Mercury aspecting it.
- 5th lord of Stock in 7th House with Rahu and respected by 9th lord Jup Of Fortune
- 11th lord in 9th house with A5 A7
- 2nd lord just got hemmed by malefics in 8th house of sudden things created havoc in his life.
- 2 and 7th lord venus was maraka for Aries Navamsa
- Asc has 3rd,6th,8th 9th,12th lord with Ketu so overall much of the dusthana connection took way all his Wealth Name and Fame in Ketu Dasha.
Stay Safe Stay Connected
Follow us on: